Friday, February 1, 2013

As Seen on HGTV's Income Property.

It's always so exciting for me to see my paintings on site. Whether it's in a magazine spread, in an ad or on a tv show, and especially in a client's home on the wall. So I was very pleasantly surprised when I spotted 'Night Life' on the season 7 premier of Income Property last night.


As far as home re-do shows go, Income Property is one of my favorites. Host Scott McGillivray  shows home owners how to get the most rent for their new income suites that he and crew renovate to perfection.

Of course the best part of the show is the ending when we can see how it all comes together furnished and decorated in the incredible reveal. Original art, and there is a lot of original art, is provided to the show by Canvas Gallery.


This pic was taken right off the tv screen. Not too bad thanks to Hi Def. This is the second time one of my cityscapes has been included in an episode of Income Property. You can read about the first time here.