Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Kingsway-Lambton Art Show and Sale this Saturday.

Here's a sneak peek at the paintings I'll have available for purchase at this years Kingsway-Lambton United Church Art Show and Sale. I wanted to provide a wide selection of my work so I have a little bit of everything available. Some still life, some landscape, a few florals. Many of the smaller paintings are framed and I've kept my prices very affordable.


A great selection of floral and abstract original art. Each is 8"x10" and wired on the back. Ready to hang. Perfect to give as a gift for Mother's Day or perhaps a gift for yourself.
$65. each


An assortment of landscape and still life each 6"x6" original painting in acrylic on board or canvas and framed in a silver tone distressed finish frame.
$125. each


 "Shell"  6"x6" acrylic on canvas, framed.
$125.


 16"x20" Original Painting in Acrylic on Board, framed.
$375.


16"x20" Original painting in Acrylic on Board, framed.
$375.


"Tranquility" 20"x24" Original painting on stretched canvas, unframed.
$400.

Hope to see you there.
Saturday April 14th  10am to 4 pm
85 the Kingsway (at Prince Edward)
Etobicoke, Ontario.