Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Vacation.


Hello Monday. How did you get here so fast? I could've used a few extra hours this weekend as I'm sure you could have. There's just so much to do now with Christmas in just a few days. I don't know what happened this year but it really sneaked up on me and I'm not prepared. Shopping's not finished, haven't started wrapping or baking and I was hit with a monster of a head cold so I've been in somewhat of a zombie state for a couple of days now. So today it's rest and lots of green tea with lemon and some home made garlic and ginger broth. Tomorrow it's an early start with a list and a smile. I won't be around here much as I'm taking a much needed Christmas vacation. To all my readers, thank you so much for your continued support. It's nice to know you're here. All the best for 2010.