Saturday, January 31, 2015

Studio Cats.

Working as an artist can be a very solitary profession. I spend many hours a day alone painting in my studio. As much as they frustrate me at times I don't know what I'd do without my studio cats to keep me company. 

They're older now and spend much of the day napping, but you can be sure to find them at the window on a sunny day when the birds are chirping. Or when I put down a drop cloth, or decide to work on the floor, they are right there on top of it all, toes in paint. Let me introduce you to my studio cats.

As wee kittens

 IGGY

her full name is Ignatowski Popoloni

I'll guard your canvas

NAMI

Nami was named after our favorite sushi restaurant

waterpark

I am Batman!

 too much catnip

sorry this sink is taken

I can help you with that

nom nom nom

drippies

sisters