Friday, December 19, 2014

Getting Ready for 2015.

Detail from 'Trendy Birches' 
12x36 acrylic on canvas
$750.

All is well here in the studio although I haven't had a chance to get to my easel and paint for awhile now. We got back this past Wednesday from a short break. A long weekend in Las Vegas. It was a much needed break and now that I'm back I'm refreshed and inspired. The desert always does that for me. The wide open space, the big sky and the colors. Oh those colors!

I am now in planning mode. Not only planning festivities with friends and family for the coming two weeks, but also planning for the new year. Setting goals both art related and personal. I like this time of year. New beginnings. A fresh start. How about you? Do you start the new year with resolutions or a goals list?