Saturday, October 25, 2014

Fresh New Work at XC Art Restoration, Toronto.


After Hours  40x30 acrylic on canvas
$2000.

King West Crawl 40x30 acrylic on canvas
$2000.

On Approach 15x30 acrylic on canvas
$800.

Sunset Landing 15x30 acrylic on canvas
$800.

Eastbound 30x40 acrylic on canvas
$2000

Five new cityscapes were delivered to XC Art Restoration this morning. Along with my 'King West' themed paintings, I'm so excited to reveal what I've been working on for the past few weeks. Inspired by recent trips 'On Approach' Sunset Landing' and 'Eastbound'.

I get so inspired when traveling and on vacation. During our last few flights I've been enjoying the window seat. Even though it's a little cramped, I love to gaze out the window and get a bird's eye view. Flying at sunset and watching the sky get dark is so beautiful. I've taken many photos and have put my inspirations on to canvas.

XC Art Interiors is planning a move but just four doors south of their present location on Mt Pleasant Road in Toronto. You can always see them online here.