Thursday, August 21, 2014

Grab a Taxi.

Grab a Taxi
15x30  acrylic on gallery canvas
$800.

Today I wanted to share with you one of my most recent cityscapes. I finished a few new paintings in this series a couple of days before we were off to New York. These new works are heading out to a gallery soon and I'll be sure to post pics of them all with links as soon as delivery is confirmed. In the meantime, if you have any questions or need more info please feel free to drop me an email. I'm email friendly.

New York was a blast as usual. We were in NYC for a quick drive through last summer on our way to a wedding in Long Island. And then there was this trip a few years back when we stayed at The Plaza Hotel

 Oh New York!! There is soooo much inspiration in every inch of that city. We stayed at a small boutique hotel just off 5th Avenue and 56th Street. Chambers Hotel. It had excellent 'walkability' , a second floor mezzanine art gallery and library, and a Momofuku Milk Bar in the lobby. That was dangerous but oh so yummy. We also did alot of driving and visited different parts of the city. Of course I took a ton of photos so there will be future posts. Stay tuned.