Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Summertime. Yay!

Ocean View  48x60 acrylic on canvas
$4000.
email me for purchasing info

After so many days away from the studio it's been kind of hard to get back into the swing of things. When we got home from Vegas I had to do piles of laundry and vaccum up a ton of cat hair. I looked at the canvases half done waiting to be finished, but they would have to wait a little longer. There was the weekend to enjoy and then of course another day off to celebrate Canada Day. 

Summer is in full swing right now and I'm ready to hit the beach. Unfortunately those lazy days will have to wait awhile longer. Vacation time is done for now and it's time to get back to painting. I was fortunate to have two of my galleries contact me for new work while I was away. No time to waste, I must finish up what was started and get started on more new paintings. I came back with a ton of inspiration so I'll be painting up a storm for the next few weeks. I'll also be getting the portfolio up onto ritavindedzis.com very soon now. Thank you for your patience. In the meantime work that I have available in the studio for purchase can be viewed on the 'available in studio' page right here on my blog.