Sunday, October 14, 2012

Art Interiors 19th Annual Festival of Smalls Sneak Peek.

I've been participating in Art Interiors Annual Festival of Smalls for many years now, and no matter how prepared I think I am, it always catches me a little off guard. I spent almost the entire weekend working on painting small works for this very busy show.


Lisa requested that I do up a bunch of my mini birches as they always sell out. I really get into the groove working on these little ones. They're a lot of fun to paint.


This year I wanted to challenge myself and do something fresh and new for the show, so I painted up a few 'signs' These take so much time and patience to paint. Even though they're small at 6x6 each, there's plenty of detail. Especially the neon letters.


I'll post images of the finished paintings and the show details soon. They'll be available for purchase at Art Interiors and on their online store if you can't get to the gallery in person.