Tuesday, September 18, 2012

An Attitude of Gratitude.

 Sunset View
30x30 Acrylic on canvas
Sold

Urban Vista
18x48 Acrylic on canvas
Sold

I'm always touched when someone appreciates my work so much that they purchase it. For them to spend their money on something that I created, hang it on their wall and live with it, well that is the ultimate compliment to me. I feel I have done my 'job' well. So when I received word last week from a gallery, that her client had purchased both cityscapes, I was overflowing with gratitude. Thank you so much!!

When my work sells through a gallery it's a totally different experience for me than if I had attended an art fair or show and sold the piece myself. There is usually no customer contact at all on may part. This took a little getting used to when I first started out, but now it's just the way it is. I got over it. So while I can't extend a personal thank you to each and every person that ever bought one of my paintings through a gallery, I can say a big thank you to all of you right here. Thank You.  :-)