Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kimberley Seldon, Cityline, and Dabble.


It's hard to believe that it's been a whole year since my  wonderful experience with Kimberley Seldon on the set of Cityline.


It really seems like it was just yesterday that between a few tweets and emails I found myself down at the studio before the taping with my artwork, nervously waiting for Kimberley to arrive.


The topic for the segment was toile and I just happened to have two small paintings where I combined my take on toile with my birds on a wire series. Being the wonderfully kind and generous person that she is, Kimberley offered to include my paintings in her segment.


Not only did my work get shown and incorporated into the design segment, Kimberley pronounced my name beautifully-my last name gets mispronounced often. I also got to sit in the audience and experience what a taping of Cityline is all about. Many of my fave designers were on hand. You can read about it here.


Here's Kimberley chatting with Tracy and showing one of my paintings. This was really a big event for me and my art. Major gratitude here!!


Gossip  10x8  acrylic on canvas
available at Art Interiors

dabble

Have you heard all the buzz about Dabble??? Most recently Kimberley Seldon launched an online magazine-Dabble. I've been spending every spare moment reading through its beautiful pages. Check it out right here.