Thursday, December 16, 2010

An Afternoon with Steven and Chris.


Sherry and I went to see a taping of the Steven and Chris show yesterday. This was my second time and it was so much fun. Steven Sabados and Chris Hyndman and their guests offer up information and advice on decor, health, fashion, relationships, etc. in a style all of their own. It's a high energy, fun and informative, definitely Canadian show on CBC.

Steven and Chris also like to give back to the community and support Womenaide. This November and December Steven and Chris collected donations at their studio tapings for Womenaide, the Toronto based non profit that collects and donates goods-in-kind to women's abuse shelters. Their goal of 3000 donations was greatly surpassed thanks to the generosity of their fans.

In between takes Steven and Chris allowed members of the studio audience to join them for photos. If I had a few more minutes with them, I'd tell Steven that I've been a fan ever since I first saw him on Cityline and he's inspired my love of DIY and the numerous craft projects I've done over the years. I'd tell Chris that I absolutely love his sense of style and would love to go shopping with him. Thanks Steven and Chris for a great afternoon. You are both so kind and giving to your audience.