Thursday, August 6, 2009

Taking it Easy

Fly
12x12 mixed media on canvas

Fallen Leaves
12x12 mixed media on canvas

Fallen Leaves II
12x12 mixed media on canvas

It's almost time for the Square Foot Show presented by AWOL Gallery in the Queen West gallery district here in Toronto. Check out the history of this show and details here. It's really quite an amazing show as you might remember my post about it from last year. This year I decided to enter my 3 favorite mixed media paintings.

It seems that I've been working much harder than I had planned to this summer, so I've decided to take things a little easier for the rest of the month. I'll be popping in from time to time to say "HI" as I do have future shows and events that I'm working towards and some exciting news I'll be sharing soon. But for now it's time to enjoy

-some of this summer weather that's finally arrived here and a few margaritas in the back.

-more bbq's with friends.

-summer in the city, being a tourist where I live.

-iced lattes and a good summer read

-spa day at home

-watching the clouds float by