Thursday, January 8, 2009

Inner Works

I've been fascinated with altered books for quite sometime but have never actually made one. Until now. I'm part of an altered book round robin collaborative. The group has five other artists as well as myself. They are

Seth- The Altered Page
Veronica Funk
Supria Karmakar-Encaustic Musings
Roxanne Evans Stout-River Garden Studio
Rita Vindedzis
Jill Zaheer

Supria is the creator of this collaborative and has created a blog for our group. At Inner Works we can post photos and discuss how we are all doing. I'm really very excited about this project as this is my first altered book and also the first time I'm doing a group project. I think it's going to be a great experience. I've already chosen a book to work with and will post a photo and a short description of my theme in the next couple of days.